Thursday, May 7, 2009

Vintage inspired Jewelry!!

So with everyone going green and recycling, I decided to get inspired! I went to a thrift store last week and picked up some vintage broken jewelry, and have been recreating them with new elements to create some beautiful pieces. I don't even wanna sell some of these!!


The piece below is made with yellow vintage rose beads. The large rose has a Swarovski Crystal in the center and was the inspiration of this piece, so when I saw the vintage beads, I had to get them. Three strands of gold colored metal connect each bead.

"Recycled" Yellow Rose Necklace, $30


The piece below is named after my BFF who currently lives in Dublin, Ireland. It's made with silver plated chain, peridot colored crystals and a dainty lil' shamrock, just for luck.

"Michelle, My Belle" Shamrock necklace. $20


This piece is a collaboration between my sister and myself. She ca crochet pretty much anything, and made me a bunch of these cute little flowers, so there will be many more to come, as payment for a haircut I gave her. It's made with silver plated chain, "antiqued" beads, and pink crystals, plus the embroidery floss flower.

Dainty Flower necklace, $25

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment